Cytolog Tablets Mechanism
In the medical abortion, Cytolog is the secondarily taken medicine. It is an uterotonic tablet which causes contractions. Since the Mifepristone already acts through detaching the embryo from the uterus lining, the Cytolog abortion pill causes contracting movements in the uterus thus assisting in ejecting the pregnancy parts from the body through vaginal discharge.
The eviction of pregnancy parts happens within 2 hours for most but for others it may take more time.
Other medical uses
Other medical uses of cytolog pills also include preventing and treating of stomach ulcers by use of NSAIDs [Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs]. It is also prescribed for other uses like treating post-partum hemorrhage and inducing labor. Many even buy Cytolog pill to protect the abdomen lining by controlling the acid levels.
Administration and dosage of Cytolog pills online
The Cytolog abortion pills procedure consist of 1 Mifepristone pill [200 mg] and 4 Cytolog pills [ 800 mcg total – 200 mcg each].
- Take one Mifepristone tablet of 200 mg orally with water
- Take an interval of 24-48 hours
- Put 4 Cytolog pills 2 x 2 in each cheek pouches and wait for them to dissolve for 30 minutes. Then after half an hour, drink water and swallow the pills’ residue. Since the Cytolog pills are tasteless they can be taken buccally [through cheek pouches] without feeling nauseous. Do not crush the tablets, let them dissolve naturally.
You may even take the pills by inserting them vaginally.
*If you vomit the pills before 30 minutes, you will need another dosage of the pills
Cytolog abortion pills effect
Before you buy Cytolog abortion pill online, take account of these temporary and common side effects that may happen to you during the pregnancy termination. As bleeding and cramps are essential part of completing the procedure, they are not mentioned in the list.
- Breast tenderness
- Fever etc.
Precautions before you buy Cytolog online
You must not purchase Cytolog online or otherwise, in case you have the following conditions –
- If you have kidney/ liver/ heart disease
- If you are taking long-term corticosteroids
- If you have blood clotting disease
- If you are allergic to Cytolog/ Misoprostol [ prostaglandins]
- If you have severe anemic condition
- If you are suffering from leukemia
- If you have ectopic pregnancy or have matured past 10 weeks’ gestation
- If you have uncontrollable inflammatory bowel condition
- If you are currently breast feeding. As per research breast-feeding is fine after 5-6 hours of taking Cytolog as long as the milk produced within this limited time is thrown out and fresh milk is produced after 5-6 hrs. of taking the pills. Even so, Cytolog in milk is known to cause diarrhea in infants, therefore if you don’t feel right, avoid breast feeding for the day.